Armythia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Armythia

We were born to lead

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Armythia Joining Thread
C O N L I S    T E G O  EmptySat May 16, 2015 3:19 pm by Lupa

» Staff Needed-Application included-
C O N L I S    T E G O  EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 3:22 pm by The Cray Lady

» Hunting Grounds
C O N L I S    T E G O  EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 5:29 pm by The Cray Lady

» The Lake
C O N L I S    T E G O  EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 5:57 pm by Conlis

» Cray Cray Usernames - Activity
C O N L I S    T E G O  EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 3:10 pm by The Cray Lady

» Sorry for the wait: Been busy
C O N L I S    T E G O  EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 2:43 pm by The Cray Lady

» Rules are done!
C O N L I S    T E G O  EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 5:19 pm by The Cray Lady

» C O N L I S T E G O
C O N L I S    T E G O  EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 4:41 pm by Conlis

» Finished some Guides!
C O N L I S    T E G O  EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 8:12 pm by The Cray Lady

C O N L I S T E G O

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Conlis

Conlis

C O N L I S    T E G O  Empty
PostSubject: C O N L I S T E G O    C O N L I S    T E G O  EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 3:38 pm

Full Name::
Conlis Tego

Pronunciation::
con-list(without the t)

Nicknames::
Little Bird
Con
Tego

Brute

3 years

Healer

Dam::
Ustrina

Sire::
Aspire

Siblings:
Decoris- Half-Sister
Gladius- Half-Brother
Fortis- Half-Brother

Fur length::
Long

Eye Color::

Deep Icy Blue

Fur Color::
Obsidian

Scars and Markings::
Long scar across muzzle

Overall Appearance::
Conlis sports his obsidian fur from his father, And its long length and soft touch from his mother. He has icy blue eyes, also his mothers, and his tall frame on his own accord. His long legs give him some disadvantages, but not many. He sports a long solid black tail that often gets in the way. His snout also like to be longer than normal, and his mother would always tease him, calling him, "Her little bird". but his muzzle contains a long scar... (See history for detail)

Personality::

Carefree: Conlis is always up to no good unless he is helping the injured or sick.
Egotastic(big headed): Conlis thinks he is perfect in a way, and believes everyone adores him. He will normally throw out petty meaningless nicknames to people lile "babe" and "Hun"
Considerate: No matter how tough guy He seems, he cares a lot and despises fighting (See History for why)

The rest will be revealed through RP. I can't give away all the juicy details, now can i??

History::

The tall mix colored female moved silently over to the grave her year old son had dug for his own father. He resembled him so much. She glared envying him slightly. LIfting his own head to the sound of his approaching mother, he knew that his time was slowly ending with the little peace he had with his father. She had turned bitter, and he didn't take any of his grief out on her, as any other yearling would have when they lost a parent. Sighing, he stepped back. He had finished.

-One year later-

Conlis's mother seemed to brighten as another came around. His name was Bratus. This particular male was interested in his mother, and Conlis was determined that if they ever became mates that he would leave for good. After he had told his mother this, she softened. She started calling him little bird. A  name he hadn't heard since his father died. But soon, she became bitter and went right back to him. He stayed until the pups were born, as Bratus had wanted nothing to do with her after that. And he hadn't exactly left in the best of terms. He left a long scar on Conlis's muzzle as he had tried to fight him and make him stay to help care for his pups. Conlis despised fighting ever since. He stayed until Fortis, the eldest, could help her. Then, he left. Fortis was probably to young to remember him anyways. Leaving, with the vast knowladge of herbs, as he had tested them on old dying loners. They were happy to let him. And he never tested them without their full consent. Shunted from pack to pack because of his ways, he stumbled upon this pack.

ill add pictures and everything later. Im too lazy right now.

Back to top Go down
http://www.thebloodpacks.forumotion.com
The Cray Lady
Dominant
Dominant
The Cray Lady

PostSubject: Re: C O N L I S T E G O    C O N L I S    T E G O  EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 4:22 pm

Lovely character! I look forward to rping with him Smile
Back to top Go down
https://armythia.rpg-board.net
Conlis

Conlis

PostSubject: Re: C O N L I S T E G O    C O N L I S    T E G O  EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 4:41 pm

Thanks. I really like this character.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebloodpacks.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: C O N L I S T E G O    C O N L I S    T E G O  Empty

Back to top Go down

C O N L I S T E G O
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Armythia :: Character Creation :: Male Character Biographies-
Jump to: