Armythia

We were born to lead
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Armythia Joining Thread
Sat May 16, 2015 3:19 pm by Lupa

» Staff Needed-Application included-
Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:22 pm by The Cray Lady

» Hunting Grounds
Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:29 pm by The Cray Lady

» The Lake
Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:57 pm by Conlis

» Cray Cray Usernames - Activity
Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:10 pm by The Cray Lady

» Sorry for the wait: Been busy
Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:43 pm by The Cray Lady

» Rules are done!
Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:19 pm by The Cray Lady

» C O N L I S T E G O
Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:41 pm by Conlis

» Finished some Guides!
Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:12 pm by The Cray Lady


Share | 
 

 The Lake

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Cray Lady
Dominant
Dominant
avatar

Posts : 37
Join date : 2015-03-07

PostSubject: The Lake   Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:50 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://armythia.forumotion.com
Ashton
Dominant
Dominant
avatar

Posts : 4
Join date : 2015-03-07

PostSubject: Re: The Lake   Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:05 pm

Lumbering forward with his head lowered to keep out of sight, he noticed how the blades of grass made his already tender and torn paw pads pulse. After such a trek on the long and winding human road his paws were definitely sore now. He grit his teeth at the thought of the up walkers. He hardly knew to think them food thieves or territory stealers or to just think them ignorant and unknowing of the unjust that they do.
Ashton flopped down at the side of the lake, not caring when a pebble pressed against the right side of his under belly. Rest and water...yeah that definitely sounded like music to his ears. He exhaled deeply insuring he was alone. He really couldn't believe that such a dazzling lake hadn't already of been claimed. No wolves, no humans. And from his spot he only noticed a few birds taking a nice dip in the cooling waters under the boiling sun. 'Hmm no swans? Surely this would be a good spot for pups to play among themselves...' Pawing at his nose he was positive he was smelling wrong. How could this place not be claimed!?!? Shaking his muzzle he decided that he would drink from the chilling water and rest for a bit and pray to whatever great deity that had allowed him to find such a paradise. "Heh....ashtons paradise...i'll call it that for now...unless i come up with something smarter...which is unlikely" Smiling to himself he allowed his heavy eyelids to drift close. His breathing calmed and his ear twitching before all the sounds became blurry and his mindscape took him away to his own little world.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Cray Lady
Dominant
Dominant
avatar

Posts : 37
Join date : 2015-03-07

PostSubject: Re: The Lake   Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:14 pm

Caluna came to the edge of the forest with an abrupt halt. SHe had smelled the scent of another, but she didn't think it to be a wolf. She had hoped it was food. Sometimes small prey came through here for a drink. She sighed. Well, at least I would have company? She wondered why this male had come here. His dark pelt brought on a dark assumption to Calunas' thoughts but maybe he wasn't evil.
Daringly, she stepped out of the shadows and into the sunset light of the day. "Hello." She greeted politely. "I haven't seen you around before."She said with observant eyes. She smelled no one else in the area. This male was alone...And he was huge! Caluna owned this place; perhaps this wolf was looking for a place to stay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://armythia.forumotion.com
Ashton
Dominant
Dominant
avatar

Posts : 4
Join date : 2015-03-07

PostSubject: Re: The Lake   Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:29 pm

The black and white wolf felt himself fall before he jerked awake with the hum of a females voice echoing through his head. "Hello?" Swiveling his head in surprise he soon found the figure to the voice, brown fur fluttering about in the light wind. He nearly gawked but stood instead and dipped his head. "I hope i am not trespassing miss. I've only stopped for some sleep and water. If i am unwelcome than i will leave." He felt the guilt wash over him, though he had hoped to of stayed longer...he shifted uncomfortable on his aching paws hoping he wasn't giving hints of weakness. He was sure that if it was a male that was bothering him he would've been grumpy and less willing to leave. The fae...she was beautiful...surely if he had no fur he would of turned pink. He tipped his head to the side in wonderment. Oh no...well he was sure he'd slightly flexed in a way to show off any noticeable muscle through his fur. If she had a mate he was done for surely.

Nose twitching as he took in the scent that was wafting through the air he tried his best not wag his tail...she's alone. Loner like he, though she seemed to have already settled this area if she'd known he hadn't been here for long. 'Then again...i would've marked the area...'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Cray Lady
Dominant
Dominant
avatar

Posts : 37
Join date : 2015-03-07

PostSubject: Re: The Lake   Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:41 pm

Caluna smiled in response to the male as he turned towards her. She paused when she noticed his facial markings. Of all the things she could have noticed, it had to be his face. Well, at least it wasn't his butt? The female smiled kindly still as she bowed her head in respect. She shook her head as she sat on her haunches."No, no. Please, I take no offense." She straightened to her full height, feeling the needful pull to impress the male. "If rest is what you seek, I will not ruin it with demands to have you leave." She settled on her stomach to further press her point.

After a few moments, Caluna tilted her head at the male."You come from the human roads?" The scent of pavement and rubber were heavy on the male. Did he come from the land across the road? She wondered excitedly what he must have seen!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://armythia.forumotion.com
Ashton
Dominant
Dominant
avatar

Posts : 4
Join date : 2015-03-07

PostSubject: Re: The Lake   Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:59 pm

The females tone was gentle and soothing, if he had any bristling fur from surprise surely it would be flat. As the female settled among the grass the male sat back on his haunches after allowing his eyes to sweep over her before looking away in fear of disrespecting the brown wolf. His mother always told him it would be rude to snooze when speaking to a fae. That they deserved your full attention. He couldn't help the broad smile that spread across his maw. "Thank you, after i've rested may i catch you something to eat? As a favor for giving me a place to rest." Again he felt the heat in his face, staying not only for his paws but to look into the eyes of this wolf was worth trying even if he got denied.

He looked down than up wondering if the scent of the horrible man made thing was soiling his chances. When he got the chance he would definitely want to take a dip in the water but that would be after he napped. Wouldn't want to black. "Yes indeed. Well more like on the other side." He chuckled softly to himself. "Oh! Pardon my manners, i am Ashton..." He blinked a few times at the female nearly shyly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Cray Lady
Dominant
Dominant
avatar

Posts : 37
Join date : 2015-03-07

PostSubject: Re: The Lake   Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:10 pm

Caluna nodded again to the wolfs reply. Unexpectedly, her rump rose so that she bowed as if playfully."A hunt sounds exciting!" She exclaimed, and then relaxed back to the ground, glancing at the male in embarrassment."Of course, after you rest." She grinned teeth at the male and chuckled to herself for making her very self a fool. Such a nice wolf he was. He had trouble holding her gaze, so she dared tease him by batting her eyelashes, flirtatiously.

Caluna blicked at his name then and short up to a sitting position. "I'm Caluna."She said it more quickly than she meant to. She looked away from him, blushing."Sorry..." She glanced at him, hoping she hadn't scared him too much."It's a great pleasure to meet you, Asher." After a moment she added,"Welcome to Armythia." Then she approached the lake, suddenly in great need for a drink of water. It was fresh, and she lowered herself to get comfy for much need in water.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://armythia.forumotion.com
Conlis

avatar

Posts : 8
Join date : 2015-03-22
Age : 17
Location : Hogwarts

PostSubject: Re: The Lake   Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:24 pm

Conlis had seen the lake a while back, but hadn't cared then. The great Conlis Tego wouldn't need to stop. But... shortly after he was searching for it, his throat parched, and his pads worn. Even some honey or mint would suffice. Spotting the miraculous Honeycomb on an abandoned broken bee hive, he pinched a piece off, carrying it gently along with all he could carry in leafs he had found and carefully wrapped it in. He would apply it when he found the blasted lake. Finding it at last. he let out grateful sigh of relief. Before stepping out, the obsidian brute looked around, not seeing anyone for the bushes he was in, or smelling for the honeycomb under his nose, he darted out, setting the honeycomb down gently and lapped at the water gratefully. Sitting back looking relieved. But then he saw the fae and brute not far down shore. Ignore them, and they won't talk to you. he thought.maybe. and he unraveled the rare honeycomb and started rubbing his pads with it. Smiling slightly at the sudden relief to his aching paws, relaxed. wrapping the honey comb back up carefully, hiding its sweet scent, although it remained on him. Making him smell girlish. The great Conlis Tego did not like that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thebloodpacks.forumotion.com
The Cray Lady
Dominant
Dominant
avatar

Posts : 37
Join date : 2015-03-07

PostSubject: Re: The Lake   Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:13 pm

Caluna found an unsettling silence for a while before she heard the bushes russel to her side. Still lowered to the ground, Caluna watched as a strong male emerged from the brush and carried between his jaws, a mouthful of honeycomb. She stayed quiet as she watched him use the honeycomb on his paw pads."Why use honey comb?" She spoke up in a soft voice. The smell set Caluna at ease. This wolf obviously meant no harm, and she herself was rather curious about him. She sat up as she observed him and the first thing had to be his scar."You are a warrior...?"Even after the question she was unsure. It seemed more that the male was healer maybe or possibly a knowledgeable wolf."Have you come from the human roads too?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://armythia.forumotion.com
Conlis

avatar

Posts : 8
Join date : 2015-03-22
Age : 17
Location : Hogwarts

PostSubject: Re: The Lake   Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:52 pm

Conlis almost died of laughter. Him a warrior? Not with what Bratus had done to him.
"Hun, if I was a warrior, the entire world would be in trouble." He his eyes sparking with mischief. He glanced around. "I use honeycomb as a relief for sore pads and throats. I've done some... Er... Studies. And it seemed to work." He added a bit more seriously. If he could have, he would've raised an eyebrow as he continued to wrap the comb gently. "I'm Conlis Tego. I'm sure you've heard several things about me..." He said trailing off, his icy blue gaze never leaving the leaf he was wrapping and unwrapping.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thebloodpacks.forumotion.com
The Cray Lady
Dominant
Dominant
avatar

Posts : 37
Join date : 2015-03-07

PostSubject: Re: The Lake   Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:00 pm

Caluna chuckled at the males reply."I see," she said with observant eyes. She watched him as he continued. "Pleasure to meet you." She smiled, and introduced herself."I'm Caluna, the Dominant female of Armythia." She shook her head almost apologetically."Sorry, but no I haven't heard of you before." She remembered his mischivious comment earlier."Is that so?" She grinned teeth at him."You seem a bit scrawny for a warrior." She tilted her head. "You speak with the gut of a healer. Calm as you are..." She was very much curious about Conlis. He could do well in her pack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://armythia.forumotion.com
Conlis

avatar

Posts : 8
Join date : 2015-03-22
Age : 17
Location : Hogwarts

PostSubject: Re: The Lake   Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:16 pm

Conlis pulled a face showing mock hurt. "Then you, my dear, have been talking to the wrong folks." He said simply. He hadn't glanced up at all. But his eyes flicked up and he paused in his actions. a Dominant? He gulped internally and lifted his head, pinning is ears back slightly. His smile returning, he lifted his head up. "A healer, is correct, Miss Caluna. And the pleasure is mine." He smiled greatly at his last words. He wasn't tryin to win her over, just testing out his charming skills. His gaze flicked back to the brute behind her. He looked back to the Dominant and continued to wrap his leaves. He had unwrapped them out of boredom.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thebloodpacks.forumotion.com
Ashton
Dominant
Dominant
avatar

Posts : 4
Join date : 2015-03-07

PostSubject: Re: The Lake   Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:42 pm

His head jerked forward as he realized he had dozed off! Geez what inconsideration to the lovely fae....blinking he realized it wasn't just the two now. Oh....was he a friend to the she? But then again the way they were speaking to each other didn't hint at it. Pulling himself back onto his paws he ignored the ache and tilted his head to the male. The newest wolf in the area was black as night. Hmm dark shades...easy on the eyes. The last of the conversation the two had that ashton had caught was the talk of a healer. "Hello, I am Ashton." His eyes flickered between caluna and conlis. Wrong folks? Dominant? What? Who exactly was this wolf. He squinted but pushed the thoughts away in favor of going to the lake side to take a long need drink.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Cray Lady
Dominant
Dominant
avatar

Posts : 37
Join date : 2015-03-07

PostSubject: Re: The Lake   Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:59 pm

Caluna laughed."You are bold." She observed and glanced at the sleeping Ashton beside her. Huh. She hadn't even noticed. "Well, the pleasure is everyone."She grinned and glanced around as Ashton suddenly awoke and introduced himself. "Good morning sleepy head." She teased him. Then she glanced between them and made up her mind on what she had been thinking."Is anyone up for a hunt this afternoon?" He stomach rumbled, and she smiled with her cheeks flaring. Thank goodness she had fur!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://armythia.forumotion.com
Conlis

avatar

Posts : 8
Join date : 2015-03-22
Age : 17
Location : Hogwarts

PostSubject: Re: The Lake   Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:54 pm

Conlis laughed quietly at her comment. His attention turned to the brute who had seemed to have woken up. Ashton. He nodded as he was going to try his hardest to remember the names of these wolves. His head snapped back to Caluna. A hunt? Conlis chuckled slightly. "A hunt it is, as it seems someone is quite hungry." He joked giving Caluna a knowing and sarcastic smile. He would fit in nicely with these wolves.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thebloodpacks.forumotion.com
The Cray Lady
Dominant
Dominant
avatar

Posts : 37
Join date : 2015-03-07

PostSubject: Re: The Lake   Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:47 pm

Caluna smiled at Conlis."Let us be on our way then." She said, her hopes rising with growing anticipation. A cow would do nicely, she thought to herself. Or a Rabbit for each! She licked her chops when her stomach rumbled again. Leaving the beauty of the lake behind her, Caluna led the way to the Armythian Hunting Grounds.

Hunting Grounds-
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://armythia.forumotion.com
Conlis

avatar

Posts : 8
Join date : 2015-03-22
Age : 17
Location : Hogwarts

PostSubject: Re: The Lake   Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:57 pm

Conlis nodded his head, and followed her. he frowned, wondering what kinds of game the land held. Whether it be big or small if anything happened, he would be able to treat any wounds. He left into the Hunting grounds casting one last glance back a the Lake.


Hunting grounds
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thebloodpacks.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Lake   

Back to top Go down
 
The Lake
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» .:. Lacrimosa Lake
» Lake of Red Leaves
» Nerissa Hatts
» VOLKOV, Kaily Nicole
» PROPHET, Jamison Siobhan

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Armythia :: Armythia Territory :: Alpine Forest-
Jump to: